Standard product category
- Use the "Standard instruction set" to set the request, and a standardized list of product categories that can be queried using the "standard status set".
Standard instruction set
- Standard instruction set: a set of control functions instructions can be issued by device. The specific products are a subset of the [standard instruction set] of its product which is divided by product category.
Standard State Set
- Standard state set: a set of functional states can be reported by device. The specific support function state are a subset of the [standard state set] of its product which is divided by product category.
- These instruction set only contain part of category products of Tuya platform. More products are being continuously adding, please contact Tuya staff for more requirements.
- Please note that that the instruction set may not be consistent with the product definition of the Tuya development platform. Tuya open platform has adapted to the instructions of different products in the same category on the Tuya IoT platform;
- Developers only need to adapt the instruction set of the same category to make the control of the different products with the same category
- If the return standard product category code is qt which is the early product and may not be supported yet. You can contact Tuya staff for technical support.
How to check whether your existing products support the [standard product access]
- Query the controllable functional attributes on your device (ie instruction set) and which supported reportable status attributes (ie status set) (If the result of this step is empty, please contact Tuya engineers to confirm)
- Set instructions to the device(select instructions from the queried in previous step), and check whether the device functions can be controlled normally.
- Query the current status of the device.