Functional Testing (Basic)
Basic device function tests:
- Network configuration indicator status
- Device net pairing in EZ and AP modes (for Android and iOS Apps)
- Functions of devices on an external 4G network
- Functions of devices connected to WLAN
- Firmware upgrade (module upgrade and MCU upgrade)
- Switching between EZ and AP modes
- Mass production procedure
- Network configuration indicator status after device power-on
App function tests:
- Product control panel display (mainstream models)
- Product control panel display languages (if multiple languages are supported)
- Fault alarm rules (if fault alarm reporting is supported)
- Device data reporting
- Timing (if timing is supported)
- Basic App functions (if App customization is required)
- Grouping (if grouping is supported)
- Device control during low network connectivity
- Device power cycling
- Network disconnection and reconnection after net pairing
Interconnection with Third-Party Platforms
- Echo functions (if Echo is configured)
- Google Home functions (if Google Home is configured)
- IFTTT functions (if IFTTT is configured)
- Tmall Genie functions (if Tmall Genie is configured)
- Text on the packaging (especially the QR code for downloading the App and the net pairing steps)
- User manual (especially the QR code for downloading the App and the net pairing steps)
Product Quality Improvement (Optional)
- Compatibility (mainstream models, mainly for customers who need App customization)
- Repeated device power cycling
- Repeated network disconnection and reconnection
- Sending and receiving messages on the cloud: 100,000 messages at intervals of 0.2s to 0.5s
- Sending and receiving messages on the LAN: 100,000 messages at intervals of 0.2s to 0.5s
- Sending and receiving messages during low network connectivity: 100,000 messages at 1s intervals
- DP delivery: The server delivers 200,000 network connection stability test requests at intervals of 5s to 20s.
- Reporting of DP status: The number of times data is reported within a specified time range, the report success rate, and the response time are calculated.
- MQTT connections: The number of MQTT connection and disconnection requests within a specified time range is calculated.
Contact Tuya service personnel for detailed functional test cases, which will be officially released later.
How helpful was this page?