I. Service Introduction
Tuya provides OEM skill and branded skill launch services. After you subscribe to an OEM skill service, your branded skills will be displayed in the skill list for users to search and select. Users can use your skills to control smart devices through voice commands. This effectively increases your brand’s popularity, showcases your brand, and improves competitiveness. An OEM skill service provides development, testing, and launching of self-branded skills.
II. Service Subscription Process
1. Logging In to the Tuya Smart Platform
Open the Tuya Smart platform login page (https://auth.tuya.com). If you have an account, log in with the account. If you do not have an account, click Sign Up to register an account and then log in.
2. Opening the Value-added Services Page
Click Value-added Services at the top of the homepage to open the Value-added Services page.
3. Selecting the Required Service
Click OEM Skill from the service categories at the top.
Select a service based on actual requirements. The OEM Amazon Alexa Skill service is used as an example. Click Subscribe to subscribe to the service. Alternatively, click Service introduction to view the service details and then click Subscribe to subscribe to the service.
4. Entering Purchase Information
(1) Select an app for which to enable the service. View the service information.
(2) Download the application template and fill in information as required.
(3) Click Upload and upload the filled application template. The XLS, XLSX, DOC, and DOCX formats are supported. The file size cannot exceed 10 MB.
(4) Specify your phone number and email address.
(5) If you have a coupon, redeem it. If you require an invoice, select Need for Invoice and specify the invoice information. After the service is enabled, contact your Tuya business manager to obtain an invoice.
(6) Click Buy now to pay for your order.
5. Selecting a Payment Method
Select a payment method on the Corporate online banking, Third party payment, or Offline remittance tab page.
2. What Do I Provide as My Product Logo?
Provide one logo for each style based on the application template requirements. Note that a 144 x 144 logo must be within a circle.
3. What Can I Provide for the Banner Images?
Provide beautiful images that can present the app features and ensure that Google and Amazon logos are not displayed in the images.
4. Is the Service Refundable?
No. Because allocated service resources cannot be reclaimed, the service fee is not refundable.